|Do you accept trapped 8th-graders?
Most U15 players are high school freshmen. Some, however, are still in 8th grade.
If your league permits these players to compete on U15 teams, then these players are permitted in the tournament provided they are on your league-approved roster..
Note, however, that U16 age players may not compete as tournament guest players.
|Return to the FAQ Menu|
|Can a player play on one team and guest play for another team in the tournament?
No, a player must only play with one team in our tournament
|Can our team register at the field on Saturday morning?
Sorry...registration is done on Friday evening ONLY
|Can we get a later game due to travel from out of State?
While we can not promise a later game time due to travel distance, we will make an effort to consider it.
|How many players play on the field in the different age brackets?
U8, U9, and U10 will be 7 v 7. U11 and U12 will be 9 v 9. All others are 11 v 11
|I coach more than one team in the tournament. Can you schedule my games so they do not conflict?
While we will make an effort to do this IF you let us know well in advance, we can not promise that we can accomodate your request. Please be sure that you have an assistant coach that can coach should you have a conflict.
|I coach two teams in the tournament. Can you make sure my game times are not at the same time?
We can not promise that the game times will not conflict or overlap. We will do our best to try to accommodate.
|My team may have a league game on the weekend of the tournament. Can our games be scheduled around our league game?
|The application form does not look right on my screen (overlapping drop down boxes, long rows over the input fields, etc.) What is going on?
First, you should let the ENTIRE form load BEFORE you scroll. It is a big form.
In short, your computer does not have enough memory (RAM) available to render the form correctly. Here is the solution that will work in most cases:
1. Clear the cache (temporary files) in Internet Explorer (Usually Tools>Internet Options>Remove Temporary files
2. Shut down Internet Explorer
3. Restart the computer
4. Open JUST MS Internet Explorer.
5. Go to Web site, fill out form.
In most cases, this will solve the problem....
|WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING TO REGISTRATION?
OSYSA REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS -you will be required to provide either electronically or via U S mail:
1. Original State Approved Roster (plus 1 copy will be retained)
2. Player Pass Cards (for each player and guest player) Passes MUST BE LAMINATED (Limit 3 guest players)
3. Coach Pass Cards (for each registered coach) Passes MUST BE LAMINATED
4. Travel Permit (if from outside of Ohio South) Please do online.
5. Guest Player Roster (if applicable) Please do online.
6. Concussion Certificates for any person on the coaches sideline. NFHS certification. These will be checked at registration Go to the following link http://www.nfhslearn.com/electiveDetail.aspx?courseID=38000
7. Liability Form
|What is the tournament policy if games are stopped or delayed due to weather and/or field conditions?
1. If the first half is completed, the game is over.
2. If the first half is not completed, the tournament director will determine how much time (if any) will remain in the match.
The length of all subsequent matches will be adjusted accordingly.
|When and where is registration?
Registration information will be electronically or via US mail. There will not be a registration night. All material needs to be received no later than October 13th, 2017
|When is the application deadline?
The application deadline for the 2017 Forest Park STAR Invitational is September 24th, 2017
|Return to the FAQ Menu|